cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling the Dice on Team'23: miniOrange Heads to Vegas✈️

Ananjan_miniOrange March 31, 2023

Hello folks!

I hope you've had your coffee already☕

This is my second post of the week and I am super excited to share some really special news with my fellow community members. 

Are you ready for one of the most exciting events of the year organized by Atlassian? That's right, I'm talking about Team’23! This is an event that you definitely don't want to miss.

I am thrilled to announce that miniOrange is one of the sponsors of Team'23, and we can't wait to welcome you to this amazing city and help you make the most of your experience. As always the event will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada! 

What can you expect?🤔

At the Atlassian Team’23 event, we will be showcasing some of our most popular products, including:

• miniOrange SSO for Atlassian: Our single sign-on solution allows users to access all their Atlassian tools with just one login while ensuring secure access.
  • miniOrange 2FA for Atlassian: Our two-factor authentication solution provides an additional layer of security to your Atlassian tools.
  • Wait we have a lot more in the basket for you! We will also be briefing you about one of the most unique and out of box solutions for JSM customersMany more!

Wait!! that's not all!

We will also be offering live demos of our solutions, so you can see firsthand how our products can benefit your organization. Our team of experts will be available to answer any questions you may have and help you find the right solution for your organization's unique security needs. Quiz and exciting goodies on the deck🎁!

Where will you find us?

We will be waiting for you at booth number #89

Make sure you don't become "Dora the Explorer" by taking a look at the image below:

Group 1000001583.png

Want to have a quick chat about all of this? Hit the meeting link and we will be there for you!

See you in vegas👋

3 comments

Comment

Mahima_miniOrange_SSO
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2023

Super excited about this!

Like Ananjan_miniOrange likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

I like a good quiz!  I might just have to stop by and check it out!

Like Ananjan_miniOrange likes this
Ananjan_miniOrange March 31, 2023

Hey @Jimmy Seddon

You're in for a treat! Really excited to see you at the event!

PS: Our event will feature a one-of-a-kind game 🎰that's both fun and engaging. Join us and check it out!😉

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Mia Paulin April 19, 2023

@Ananjan_miniOrange Sorry about last night.  Couldn't get a link and had no way to contact you because I couldn't physically make it.  And, for some odd reason-which I didn't figure out until later, that when I launched a session, I was the  only one there.  I promise, now that I actually have a link to meet virtually, if you will have me, I will attend, because I am 3 timeszone away, and even though Jesus can walk on water and do many more miracles, I'm a lowly human and my feet hurt after 3 blocks.  I don't think they'll survive the tread to Vegas.  I even tried to modify the even and it only gave me the option to reschedule or cancel  So, is there a time I can meet with you virtually?

Mia Paulin April 19, 2023

@Ananjan_miniOrange If not, I understand

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events