Play Team 2022 Bingo!

Yes! It's time once again to play Team Bingo! Atlassian Team '22 is taking place in person, digitally, and at satellite events all over the world. So no matter 

Team 2022 Bingo.png

Here are the rules:

• Copy this Team Bingo board. Mark each square you have completed, and then post your board as a comment on this post.

• If you have Bingo, you will be entered for a chance to win an Atlassian Community swag prize package! 

• If you do not have Bingo, still post your board, you’ll be entered for a chance to win swag from the Atlassian store!

• Everyone who posts their board will get the exclusive Bingo badge and 200 points on your kudos profile.  
  • Don't see kudos? Request to join the program here.

Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.56.24 AM.png

Have fun!

64 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2022

Card is printed and in my notebook all ready for Team '22!

Like Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2022

I already checked off 3 squares and TEAM hasn't started!

Like Cora Egli_bitvoodoo_ likes this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2022

Looking forward to the Team 2022 event... 

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2022

YES! Bingo time - again! Saved and shared with my colleagues! 💙

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Another year passed by!! It's so fast that we all drenched in contributing, participating and sharing the Atlassian joy and fun with like minded and cosmopolitan world. Looking forward to interesting sessions, participations, productive week.

Stay healthy, stay happy :)

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

This would be my first time attending Team 22. My digital pass is ready.! Exited to attend this. 

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Finally Team22 gets started after a long wait!

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

So excited and ready for Team22! Was sad my company wouldn't let me travel to go in person, so my digital pass is ready and I've already added events to my calendar! 

Rodney Nissen April 4, 2022

"Wrote a Team Takeaways Post"...well, I was planning to anyways, so I guess I have to

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

This is super exciting! Looking forward to the Summit '22 Team '22 Digital Experience and completing this Bingo board by the end of this week!

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Bingo...  Wow

Team 2022 Bingo.png

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Hi @Monique vdB have I said that I completed the Bingo board as early as on day 1.

Well here' mine: 

Play Bingo.jpg

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2022

@Monique vdB , My status

Like G subramanyam likes this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

@Monique vdB Bingo! So much fun! Team22 Bingo.png

Like G subramanyam likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

@Monique vdB BINGO!

Capture2.png

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Here goes mine 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 11.56.24 AM.png

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

bingo.jpg

Bingo! 

Like # people like this
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Here is my latest card result at the end of 1st day #AtlassianTeam2022 compare with my initial posting earlier.

Team 2022 Bingo.png

Like # people like this
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Bingo! B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-OTEAM 2022 Bingo Card.png

Like # people like this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

It‘s a bingo 😊
033AAB69-9443-42C7-BC5A-7CA48B3011FE.jpeg

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 7, 2022

Its a bingo.. !!!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Rika Mandasari April 7, 2022

Bingo!

05438629-3886-4DD2-8701-B357C83C4236.jpeg

Like Marjorie likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

I have completed this Bingo board already after day 1 of Team '22 Digital Experience!

And, it's a bingo...!!!

Team-22-Bingo-Board-Complete.png

Like # people like this
Rodney Nissen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2022

Bingo!

Linda Spangler
Atlassian Team
April 7, 2022

Bingo, oh yea!team22Bingo.png

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events