Join us in-person (yes, really!) or digitally for Team '22

9186eb14-ff1d-4b86-b743-b87fdb35b598.gif

Unleashing your team’s full potential requires a combination of the right products, practices, and culture.

Discover how the Atlassian platform helps customers navigate both digital and culture transformations by unifying work across organizations while transcending physical locations, organizational functions, and traditional processes at our flagship event, Team '22.

Starting April 5, meet us in Las Vegas or join us digitally to access this year’s keynotes on how to build high-performing teams, assess what’s essential for distributed workforces to remain resilient and healthy and, and tips to boost team productivity.

Work differently, together: A new vision for Work Management

• Mike Cannon-Brookes, Co-founder and co-CEO, Atlassian

• Joff Redfern, Chief Product Officer, Atlassian

• Erika Trautman, Head of Product, Work Management For All, Atlassian

Atlassian ITSM: Come together right now

• Scott Farquhar, Co-founder and co-CEO, Atlassian

• Amita Abraham, Head of Product Marketing, IT Teams, Atlassian

• Edwin Wong, Head of Product Management, IT Solutions, Atlassian

Should you be in an open [software] relationship?

• Scott Farquhar, Co-founder and co-CEO, Atlassian

• Justine Davis, Head of Marketing, Agile and DevOps Solutions, Atlassian

• Tiffany To, Head of Product, Agile & DevOps Solutions, Atlassian

Not able to join us in-person? Sign up for our free, interactive digital experience, and catch all keynotes, interact with other attendees, and much more from anywhere.

Register now.

96d314da-5844-4d06-b3d5-b5e941d9deb1.png

Check out our Team Awards hall of fame! Be in great company and nominate your Team to be celebrated at Team '22.

Live training is back! Gain confidence and new skills with hands-on training and live instruction alongside other attendees at Team ’22. Choose from over a dozen training courses to add to 40+ expert-led sessions over four tracks.

11 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2022

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2022

@Bridget Thanks for sharing the information about important keynotes for Team '22.

Though I will miss the in-person event, but I am looking forward to all the great content and learning that Team '22 has to offer.

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 28, 2022

Looking forward to giving folks elbow bumps in-person!

giphy

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2022

I'm hoping to attend in LV, but wanted to know... will the digital sessions be available after the conference is complete?  

Like Matt Dolan likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

This is SO exciting... and people are in for a real treat because I am bringing a special guest.... @AJ Barks - Old Street !!!

🌟👏

Like Dave Liao likes this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 7, 2022

Please don't embarrass me whilst I'm working the booth... this is a most important trip!

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2022

NO PROMISES....! 😃😆🤪

marilyn-monroe-oh-lord.gif

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2022

I don't know if I can deal with TWO Andy's

giphy

Like AJ Barks - Old Street likes this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 30, 2022

Regarding the BASH Thursday evening, is there any chance of bringing a significant other along?

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Super excited to attend the digital event this year.

Louise Driscoll April 5, 2022

I have been trying to access my online training all day. I can access the page but I have no link for my online training I paid for. Can anyone help me. I have send support tickets and messages but no responses.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events