Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Introduce yourself!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 31, 2022

Welcome to our Atlassian Team attendees, digital and IRL, new and old! 

We would love to hear from you, and feel free to choose any or all of these questions to answer, or just say hello!

• How are you planning to experience Team this year? Digital, in-person in Vegas, at a satellite event?
  • What are you looking forward to most this year?
  • And per community tradition, feel free to express your feelings with the gif of your choice!

I will start in the comments. We can't wait to see you!

18 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 31, 2022
  • I will be at our Las Vegas event in person, so please come by the community lounge and say hello! I cannot wait to see old friends and make new ones!
  • I'm looking forward to the Badge Bar we have planned, which will let you earn real-life pieces of flair.  And I always love how many of our Community Leaders come hang out at the lounge.
  • My feelings are simultaneously that I want to hug and squeeze everyone (in a consensual manner of course) but also want to stay Covid safe! So I envision something like this:

hugsss.gif

Like โ€ข # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

Cannot wait for the Badge Bar and meeting up with you @Monique vdB - wordt super lekker gezellig!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฉ

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

Yes! One only hopes those bubble ball things are hiding somewhere under a booth ready to pull out for ... Team bash (get it?)

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022
  • I will be at Team '22 in person - it's my first one!
  • I'm looking forward to meeting my peers from the Community to finally put faces and voices to the personalities that permeate the community and make it a great distraction every day.
  • Looking forward to putting out all of the fires post-Team!

6avxtl.jpg

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

Take it all in @Andy Gladstone ! Get ready for a few days of low sleep and hastily scrawling notes in sessions. Meet the vendors of any apps you use, get your support questions answered at the product booths, meet fellow Leaders - so much to do! Work can wait ๐Ÿ˜‰

Like โ€ข Andy Gladstone likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2022

Hello, Everyone!

• I will be attending the Team '22 Digital Experience.
  • I am looking forward to hearing about all new interesting upcoming features for Atlassian products & their new use cases as well as demoes of these features. I am also looking to interact with other Community Leaders on any such opportunities created during the Digital Experience.
  • I am feeling excited and happy for Team '22 Digital Experience but feeling sad at the same time because I will still not be able to attend another Team event in-person and will miss all the fun of an in-person event. 

Happ-&-Sad.gif

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

I feel you @Taranjeet Singh ! One perk of attending virtually is that you don't have to run across the convention hall to make it to sessions you want to attend, so that's something to be excited about during the week perhaps?

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2022

@Daniel Eads I can exactly picture in my mind the situation you are referring to. That's a bit of relief for me :-)

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2022
  • I am super lucky that I get to go to Vegas this year. So, will it be In Person for me? No... of course not. It will be: "In Speedos" ๐Ÿฉฒ ๐Ÿคฟ ๐ŸŠโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • Everything! But specifically, finally meeting up with all the people I have spent years talking to on Zoom (even pre-corona), and apologies for the favoritism but especially #theRagtags @Jimmy Seddon @Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ (there will be tears and as we hug...) ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿซ‚
  • #amazaballz

Amazaballz_FMA_ii.gif

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

I would say "have fun" but that's a given! Enjoy it lots and say hello to all the Leaders and Atlassians you're hitting in person for the first time!

Neena Rodricks March 31, 2022
  • Will be attending via the Digital Experience
  • Looking to forward to hearing new cloud features, new LTS and of course success stories 
  • Wondering all the freebees I am going to miss :) 
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

We may miss out on t-shirts @Neena Rodricks , but the badges for online participation are forever!

giphy

AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2022
  • In Person whilst hustling hard at Booth #46 and enjoy the social events #TeamsRock (Tuesday) and #SmoothShakeUp@Tao (Wednesday)
  • It will be the first time that so many from Old Street will be together in one location. Sadly, not everyone can make it, but it's a good first attempt!
  • Sorry... no GIF, I know, but this is the YellowMe version of that team being together; so vibez; much feelz!

Old-Street-Simpsons-turned-yellow-updated-team-photo.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

@AJ Barks - Old Street this is so cool! I'm excited for your team and hope you have a successful and super fun event! Definitely come say hi in the community lounge when you get a chance :) 

Like โ€ข AJ Barks - Old Street likes this
AJ Barks - Old Street
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2022

I shall do so for sure!!

Like โ€ข Monique vdB likes this
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

Wow that's exciting! Hadn't really thought that this is probably the first time quite a few teams are meeting up in person given all the <gestures around> everything over the last while. Hope you all have a great time bonding and have some activities planned outside of Team for your team!

Like โ€ข Andy Gladstone likes this
Randy O_Neal
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2022

I'll be attending in person; this will be my first Team event, so I really don't know quite what to expect, though I'm excited to get to know others in our sphere.

Simpsons Mr Burns GIF - Simpsons Mr Burns Excellent - Discover & Share GIFs

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

@Randy O_Neal always a lot of scrum masters at Atlassian events - I think you'll make some great connections! Congrats on your recent ACP-620 certification but be warned, Atlassian certifications can be a lot like Pokemon - you gotta catch em all!

Prasanna Kumar V March 31, 2022

Hello everyone! 

I'll be joining the watch party in Bangalore, India. This is my first Atlassian event and I'm really looking forward to meeting some new people, gaining insights, and having fun! Super excited for team'22. :')welcome-to-our-team.gif

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

@Prasanna Kumar V the Bangalore event will be amazing! Our own @Tamanna Godara will be there and she is a delight. ๐Ÿ’™

Have a great time!

Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

That is awesome! We'll be happy to host you! See you soon!

Like โ€ข Prasanna Kumar V likes this
Prasanna Kumar V April 2, 2022

Oh wow! Hi @Monique vdB and @Tamanna Godara. Now, I'm even more excited. See you soon! :) 

Like โ€ข Tamanna Godara likes this
Astrid Sieben March 31, 2022

Hi all,

I'm going to Berlin for the public viewing party and will hopefully meet a lot of people there. It's my first in-person event since I started work in the Atlassian Ecosystem. Most of them I met only virtual. 

So I'm very exiting to talk to a lot of people. 

Maybe Vegas next year. 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

I hope you have fun! I've always wanted to visit Berlin! 

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

I'm a bit jealous of the viewing parties! Sounds like a great way to get some connection without the sprawl of the conference center, plus you can meet folks in your geographical area without having to try and organize something at the conference! Hope you enjoy it and meet some new friends @Astrid Sieben !

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2022

Hi everyone,

I'm so super excited to join Team'22 in person this year. ๐Ÿคฉ I'm very, very, very excited but also a little anxious and nervous. How will it be? Who will be on site? This will be my first event of this kind. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I cant wait to attend the different sessions, and I'm looking forward to hearing about all the upcoming features for Atlassian products.

Also, I agree with @Andy Gladstone: I am quite excited to meet people I've only spoken to from chats and community postings. I'm thrilled to meet them in person.

Before I'm posting the GIF that expresses my feelings just one little thing about me: I'm a little shy and sometimes I'm not brave enough to come over and speak to you (anxiety problem). If you see me standing anywhere starring into to air it's just me struggling with myself. I would be really happy and appreciate it a lot, if you could support me with just starting talking to me.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2022

@Svenja Lorenzen so many of us are the same, you are just brave enough to actually express it. Looking forward to meeting you!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

@Svenja Lorenzen I will be so excited to meet you! We will need some kind of shy person signal. :) 

Like โ€ข Svenja Lorenzen likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 1, 2022

Or maybe we'll just send @Fun Man Andy over to be your buddy. He is.... not shy. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2022

@Andy Gladstone & @Monique vdB Excited to meet you too!

Yeeees, a shy person signal would be so helpful. You could identify others and maybe help them overcome their introvert side. I know some event have a bangle for that.

I'll just awkwardly wave at you. ๐Ÿ˜‚

@Fun Man Andy

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

You've gotta be careful about standing off to the side @Svenja Lorenzen ... true story from my first event (Summit back then): I was standing off to the side. Probably in the wrong spot - looking at the vendor booths and thinking "Oh wow, it would be incredible to go talk to the legendary Bob Swift". At that point, I got hit with a door that I'd been standing in front of and none other than Mike Cannon-Brookes walked out and apologized. My fault - don't stand in front of doors ๐Ÿ˜† 

Like โ€ข Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_ likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2022

I did not dare to make any bold statements before the results of my PCR test were in, but they are and I can finally say I'm thrilled to attend in person this year! I've been so much looking forward to this!

What I'm looking forward to the most, is to meet up with so many people I haven't met in person or haven't seen in such a long time. Also, we have just confirmed a venue for our own Atlassian event in a couple of months, and I am looking forward to the hunt for topics, partners and maybe even contributions that will make it one to remember!

Boarding my flight tomorrow morning - can't wait to catch up for an amazing time!

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

Safe travels @Walter Buggenhout - I'm sure everyone will be thrilled to see you! Have a great time ๐Ÿ˜€ 

Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
April 3, 2022

Hi everyone! My name is Jodie and I work in Atlassian's Trust Organisation (cyber security) and I'm super pumped for Team 22!

• How are you planning to experience Team this year? Digital, in-person in Vegas, at a satellite event?
    • Unfortunately it will have to be digital :( - I'm so jealous! I so badly want to be there in person!!!

• What are you looking forward to most this year?
    • We have a couple of people from our Trust organisation presenting this year on some really juicy and exciting things happening in the Security space - super pumped to be cheering them on! Trust - represent!

• And per community tradition, feel free to express your feelings with the gif of your choice!

This will forever and always will be the gif that represents my excitement for anything and everything <3 

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Good morning @Monique vdB, it's another year and another feather in the cap of Atlassian.

I'm attending the digital event and this is also my second year both as end user as well as an ACL.

I'm looking forward to product demo's, use cases talks and work shops if available digitally.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022
  • I'll be attending sessions digitally this year, as time allows. Sadly I neither work on Community or frontline support anymore, so I've got no reason to attend in person. I am going to miss saying hi to all the old Community friends & leaders, but will happily enjoy posting online with you all! For those attending in person, take it all in and stay healthy!
  • I'm excited to see many things we've been working hard on behind the scenes announced for the world to enjoy!
  • giphy-downsized
Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 4, 2022

Going to miss you being among us sooo much! 

nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2022

Team digital pass too ๐Ÿค“

but thatโ€™s fine. โ€ฆ 

giphy-downsized

no, see you online ๐Ÿ˜‰ have fun!

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
April 6, 2022
  • I planned to visit in person in Las Vegas but broke my elbow last minute (typing this with one hand, hehe). Now I will be attending via the Digital Experience, cheering my team in booth #47 from afar.
  • Looking to forward to hearing ITSM / ESM related strategies and success stories 
  • Hope my team brings home some sweet swag :) 

Competition Crying GIF by Discovery

Like โ€ข nina_schmidt likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

@Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ so sorry to hear! I hope you heal up fast and are back out there smashing it!

Like โ€ข Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Oh noooo - sorry to hear that @Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ 

Like โ€ข Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ likes this
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2022

Hi all :)

• I just started to enjoy the digital experience few hours ago (LA is too far this year :))
  • I always like the demos of interesting Apps and I need to mention my fresh experience with demo of Whiteboards in Jira (by Appfire).
    • I thought "it will be some marketing presentation" by "some vendor", but I have to apologize. This tool is so cool and I have to test it ASAP :). So my first recomendation is to watch Empower your team during real-time and asynchronous online collaboration using Whiteboards and Jira
  • I'm going to continue wathing :)

Drama Popcorn GIF by Alexander IRL

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2022

Hi y'all, it's Darryl here.

As I was traveling back from Taiwan to my working country during this event, I am going to watch the replays digitally majorly the DevOps and ITSM parts.

TEAM'22!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events