High Velocity: ITSM World Tour starts next week!

eefb6c93-f1cc-4b9c-9d8e-a92315425b62.png

Tune in Wednesday, November 10th at 8:00AM PT to the 2-hour digital broadcast of our first-ever High Velocity: ITSM World Tour.

Hear from Atlassian leadership on our vision for ITSM, plus have some fun with our host, internationally renowned vocal artist, beatboxer, musician, and comedian, Reggie Watts, from The Late Late Show with James Corden.

Like all successful ITSM teams, Reggie Watts is a master of collaboration — listening closely and responding quickly — to work harmoniously in concert with many stakeholders and contributors.

During the event, you’ll get access to:

• Best practices, tips, and a live Q&A with our product experts

• An in-depth look at the latest advancements in Jira Service Management

• Customers ‘unplugged’, where companies like Lufthansa Technik, Saint Gobain, Ginkgo Bioworks, Belong, and CBS share how they scaled their service management practices

Trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

3 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing this event, @Bridget !

Josh Freivogel November 9, 2021

Looks like a great event! But the registration page confuses me. Any idea I need to let Swoogo log into my Atlassian account in order to register me?

Alex Gay November 17, 2021

Hi

I want to try to re-watch the event.

But when browsing to: https://events.atlassian.com/itsm-events-hub

and trying to 'login', I always get directed to the registration page.

I can't find a login page.

What's the trick?

Thx in advance

Alex

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events