Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attend the Atlassian Government Symposium in Washington DC

EVENTMKT-1113-TeamTour-GovtSymposium-Launch-Hero-Design_494x265 copy.png

Hello, Community members in the DC area! I know many of you are associated with the public sector, and I wanted to give you the heads up about an upcoming event for you and your team. Register here

The government symposium will teach your team how easy it is to use Atlassian technology to modernize their agency and programs. Symposium offers the best of Atlassian at our annual government conference: keynote, breakout sessions, hands-on labs, live demos, and more – in one action-packed day.

It’s relevant for all types of government workers, including:

• Agency and department leadership

• Program and project managers

• Software developers

• Knowledge management teams

• IT and Helpdesk departments

At Symposium you can expect to:

• Learn how and why the latest Atlassian product updates matter with case studies of successful agency deployments.

• Understand how Atlassian technology can infuse your agency programs with agility and speed adoption of new capabilities.

• Learn how to scale Atlassian in your projects and across your agency.

And of course, one of the most important reasons to attend is to meet and share best practices with other government users in the Atlassian Community. You can register for the event here. We hope to see you there!

2 comments

Comment

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2019

@Bridget , I started my career in the public sector and the challenges can be quite different than those in the private. Awesome to see Atlassian with an event focused on these specific needs!

-pjd

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2020

Will there be recordings of the symposium?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events