It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What could be the Best 1st question to ask when Joining your community?

I can’t pretend knowledge; I need your community to be more enlightened on which input can I add to be up to joining your community; what could be my added value? What you need that I can give? [P.S: I am not looking for Atlassian to create an issue or a mission,] I believe you know me well, and if there is any question i am ready to answer.

1 answer

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas_Schlegel Community Leader May 23, 2018

Hi David,

a good starting point might be, getting the "Welcome Badge". 

Do some serious things like answering or posting questions or discussions, take part in funny things like "Say hello and tell us what's on your desk" or Friday-fun or Miscellaneous Mondays.

Hi Thomas,

thank you for answering;

im more the type : “What’s On ur desk” if I notice or feel something interesting might be on it. Nevertheless, I do believe sometimes quite important stuff could be delivered through the most lame conversations ever. Bottom of the line : I am in for serious content whatever was the packaging. So I will take the time to check up all the categories that you have mentioned, and write my feedback here? Or wait for you to rate my answer than I write the feedback? 🙄😊😉. Heheh.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

The Atlassian 2019 Community Year in Review

This post is a follow up to our 2018 Year in Review! Hello, Atlassian Community! I'm Ali, and I lead the Customer Marketing Analytics team here at Atlassian. First off, I want to say that I hope ...

1,008 views 22 41
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you