Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What could be the Best 1st question to ask when Joining your community?

MarcAnthony005 May 23, 2018
I can’t pretend knowledge; I need your community to be more enlightened on which input can I add to be up to joining your community; what could be my added value? What you need that I can give? [P.S: I am not looking for Atlassian to create an issue or a mission,] I believe you know me well, and if there is any question i am ready to answer.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

6 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2018

Hi David,

a good starting point might be, getting the "Welcome Badge". 

Do some serious things like answering or posting questions or discussions, take part in funny things like "Say hello and tell us what's on your desk" or Friday-fun or Miscellaneous Mondays.

MarcAnthony005 May 24, 2018

Hi Thomas,

thank you for answering;

im more the type : “What’s On ur desk” if I notice or feel something interesting might be on it. Nevertheless, I do believe sometimes quite important stuff could be delivered through the most lame conversations ever. Bottom of the line : I am in for serious content whatever was the packaging. So I will take the time to check up all the categories that you have mentioned, and write my feedback here? Or wait for you to rate my answer than I write the feedback? 🙄😊😉. Heheh.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events