Project and team tracking application

Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2020

Hello, 

What application of software do you use for project & team time tracking?

Looking for software to track multiple projects on one page, kanban like something like Jira align, tested portfolio, didn't meet our needs.

I don't need to track issues, but whole projects set due dates set how much time it will take, set how many hours will each person spend on it. 

Need to see a collision between projects.

I'm new to this, don't really know how this is called, but I know it exists.

If it integrates with Jira great but can do without it.

Thanks in advance, 

BR, Olga

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 4, 2020
0 votes
Laisa Rona August 6, 2020

Hi @Olga Videc ! 
As you're looking for app which combines both project and resource planning, I would recommend you to check out ActivityTimeline add-on for Jira, which also provides timesheets for time tracking.

6211a24f-ad6d-4971-bfb8-0025673ff2f7.png

0 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 9, 2020

Hello @Olga_Videc

Here is a link for built-in Jira reports: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/generate-a-report/,

And here is a built-in Jira time tracking report (in case you're using a server version): https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/time-tracking-report-720416014.html

If you use the Jira cloud version, you can also try Time in Status for Jira Cloud. You will be able to calculate how much time has been spent in all projects (time in status report, column total) and for each user (assignee time).

I hope, this info is helpful for you.

Best regards, Mariana

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events