Miscellaneous Monday - Show me your tshirt problem! Edited

Meg Holbrook Community Champion Apr 16, 2018

Everyone knows that Atlassian is a tshirt company with a software problem, but I don't think Atlassians are the only ones with this problem. 

I just had new team shirts delivered! It's so much fun designing and sending off to the printers, and I'm like a kid when new ones arrive. 

Show me your awesome team shirts!

shipit.jpg

4 comments

I just counted mine - 20 geeky shirts, then 15 Atlassian and 20 Adaptavist.  Only got two pairs of Atlassian socks though.

I'm imagining a wall of shadow boxed tshirts meticulously framed and lit... Tshirt hall o' fame style. 

I think I walked out of Summit with a new wardrobe last year. Only one pair of socks though (which my son stole). I'm a non-sock-wearing kind of lady anyway. 

I'm sorry but I need to confiscate those Atlassian socks... for reasons....

Nah, just a stick with hangers.  Pretty much this, with more black and Charlie logos.

Nic, you're breaking the illusion in my mind. 

I don't have any fantastically punny shirts from Atlassian, but I do have a few random product shirts (Confluence, Jira, some for Bob Swift, Storyteller, and I think I have one for Service Rocket).

However, one of my hobbies is to stream video games on Twitch... and a viewer sent me two fantastic shirts he printed for me (in context, the majority of the world calls me Heth):

#HethFails (my Twitch hashtag)

It's a Heth thing. You wouldn't understand.

Same, lots of product shirts, but nothing that really stands out. 

Our household watches a lot of twitch, I will have to look you up! It's awesome that one of your subs made you shirts, that's basically rockstar status, amirite? 

https://tinyurl.com/HethFails

I'm wearing one of the shirts in that.

Meg Holbrook Community Champion Apr 26, 2018

You're wearing a tiara, and that's all that matters. 

I wear that tiara pretty much every day at work. I'm a mother lovin' princess, biscuits! ;)

Jodi LeBlanc Community Champion Apr 19, 2018

Love this post @Meg Holbrook ❤️ I don’t have any cool tshirts not even one sadly! But I do have super cool Atlassian socks 🧦 💕 Does that count? :)

6F172461-7115-4EAB-A55D-CE83B1F1D59C.jpeg

Meg Holbrook Community Champion Apr 20, 2018

Love those, and they totally count!

I give most of my shirts to my husband because I don't like shirts without a V-neck! But of course when we had community shirts made for last Summit, I ordered V-neck ones. So this is my favorite Atlassian shirt! (It says "Atlassian Community" under the slogan.) 

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 10.59.03 AM.png

I thought I was the only one... Whenever I get shirts at conferences, I just ask for my husband's size unless I think the shirt is AMAZING. 

I love that you have a Community shirt ^_^

@Meg Holbrook send me your shirt size for women's and I'll see what I can do!

giphy

You're so good to me @Mo --> Large

<3

Comment

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Friday Friday! What are you listening to at work today?

Folks, I’ll be honest. My Friday-workday playlist has become a bit stale. What do YOU listen to at work on Fridays? Feed me your suggestions! I might even blog about it… 😉

78 views 3 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you