Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May the 4th!

Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

Star_Wars_Day_May_The_Fourth.png

☑️ Peace in the Galaxy 🎆

☑️ Lightsabers charged 🔋

☑️ Commemorative Google easter egg 🥳

☑️ Atlassian Community Thread 🎉

🔲 Your comments! 🖋️

Let us know how you're celebrating Star Wars day!

Are your colleagues also enthusiastic? Anything Star Wars trending in your local Atlassian Community group??

Any "easter eggs" in the Atlassian products you administrate, maybe?? Movie quotes in your response to issue or tickets? 😃

force.jpeg

7 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

Great post @Rodrigo Martinez!

I've been sharing this as much as I can today! image0.jpg

Most of what I have been involved in and many of my coworkers have been as well, is exploding slack channels with Star Wars memes!

-Jimmy

Like # people like this
Rodrigo Martinez
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon :awesome: !

/giphy will go crazy in Slack channels today! LOL

I'm a little behind the schedule myself! Just started watching The Mandalorian this weekend! (in time to get the reference!)

May the Force be with you!

Like # people like this
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2021

I am wearing my Pew Pew Whoosh Whoosh Pew Pew tshirt.

Like # people like this
Stephen Crandell May 4, 2021

Did you all see this:

Are you a Jira Jedi? 

Some of my favorites:

Image from iOS.jpgImage from iOS (1).jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 4, 2021

I love the Mini Museum (I bought a piece of a ladder from Mount Everest) and today they sent out this.  In case anyone wants to own a piece of the Krayt Dragon skeleton from Tatooine! 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

I dug up this photo since it seemed appropriate.

Pew pew pew!

beardless.jpg

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 4, 2021

@Dave Liao was studying the words on that sign very intently trying to figure out the reference before I scrolled down and saw your shirt 😆

Like Rodrigo Martinez likes this
nina_schmidt
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

My shirt for today 🖤

This is the way or may 😂 

D2986D6B-4381-4434-BCE8-3EE91B0929B7.jpeg

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2021

Let me bet on T-shirt in ebay for vintage series

Star Wars Shirt (M) Vintage Style | eBay

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events