Friday fun: what made you happy this week? Edited

This week's Friday fun: tell us about something that made you happy this week! Mine was meeting so many wonderful Community Champions and AUG leaders at Summit.  I even came home with a new board game, courtesy of Thomas. :D 

So tell us about something happy that happened this week!

3 comments

I loved seeing our own @leslielee on the big screen at Summit Keynote, calling out our amazing super users in Atlassian User Groups and Community Champions! 

IMG_1297.JPG

Thomas Schlegel Community Champion Sep 17, 2017

Definitely the totally unexpected award. I didn't even know, that someone would be awarded there, it came as a complete surprise to me.

And meeting so many awesome  people here in California, some I've known before from this Community, some new.

It was a great week for me, maybe this year's best one.

This makes me so happy!

By the way, I got home from my conference last night and my daughter made me play five rounds of Mysterium with her. (We did a very simplified version of it, but she really loved it. Especially being the ghost.) 

My cat getting a round of applause from Leslie's audience.

That was pretty amazing.

Comment

Community showcase
Published Aug 31, 2018 in Off-topic

Atlassian Articles: Everything you need to know

Why you should start writing Articles You've joined the Community to uplevel your knowledge of Atlassian products. You've done just that by asking/answering Questions, participating in Discussions,...

148 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you