It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Friday Fun: JIRA memes

Sometimes they are fun, sometimes they are Atlassian experts nightmares. BUt I assume it is worth of keeping a bit of distance (in both cases), and maybe, just maybe - take some lesson out of them: JIRA memes...

Let's start it - first one definitely comes from Org that apart from JIRA is holding tight governance. And as empire strikes back - poor nations of the Galaxy reply:

70pnl5

10 comments

Ignacio Pulgar Community Leader Jun 08, 2018

This one made me laugh out loud!

EstimatesTreatedAsDeadlines.jpg

When managing projects this is the biggest myth I try to dispel. Accurate estimates help when planning and giving these is a great skill for developers to acquire but fear holds many back from giving it a go.

Scott Theus Community Leader Jun 08, 2018

...Because this never happens

Bad Luck Jira.jpeg

I have two that are tattooed on my brain somewhere:

Like Alin likes this

Always happens in jira.atlassian.com,

Related image
I'll just vote for it then..

One more..

every time when Project manager asks "why this ticket is not visible in Jira Portfolio?"
Image result for jira memes

It's not letting me upload an image :-(

I love it... And it is sooo.... Nah, won't write it down - it will be a riddle in next post ;-)

CzcFjcSUcAEvwkc

ANd here we go with off-top off-top: promised riddle - what does the picture say, and what was a note I skipped on Darth Vader above?

qaJDqIj

This image is wrong on so many levels...

Like # people like this

From the Admin Files:

Jira Project Name.jpg

Like Jan Miller likes this

Show me your Certs!
images.jpg

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Your Brand Colour - what does it mean to you?

Hi All!  Pleasure to be here today. It's my turn today to start the Friday Fun topic.  Today I'm choosing something I often consider and mention in conversation, but I'm never entirely sur...

614 views 57 9
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you