Friday Fun: JIRA memes

Sometimes they are fun, sometimes they are Atlassian experts nightmares. BUt I assume it is worth of keeping a bit of distance (in both cases), and maybe, just maybe - take some lesson out of them: JIRA memes...

Let's start it - first one definitely comes from Org that apart from JIRA is holding tight governance. And as empire strikes back - poor nations of the Galaxy reply:

70pnl5

9 comments

This one made me laugh out loud!

EstimatesTreatedAsDeadlines.jpg

When managing projects this is the biggest myth I try to dispel. Accurate estimates help when planning and giving these is a great skill for developers to acquire but fear holds many back from giving it a go.

Scott Theus Community Champion Jun 08, 2018

...Because this never happens

Bad Luck Jira.jpeg

I have two that are tattooed on my brain somewhere:

Always happens in jira.atlassian.com,

Related image
I'll just vote for it then..

One more..

every time when Project manager asks "why this ticket is not visible in Jira Portfolio?"
Image result for jira memes

It's not letting me upload an image :-(

I love it... And it is sooo.... Nah, won't write it down - it will be a riddle in next post ;-)

CzcFjcSUcAEvwkc

ANd here we go with off-top off-top: promised riddle - what does the picture say, and what was a note I skipped on Darth Vader above?

qaJDqIj

From the Admin Files:

Jira Project Name.jpg

Show me your Certs!
images.jpg

Comment

Community showcase
Posted Dec 07, 2018 in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Dry T-Shirt Competition - What's your BEST (Atlassian) T-Shirt!?

[Note: So it was my turn for Friday Fun and sadly I was sick thanks to rubbish sinus infection... so apologies to most of Europe and Asia for the delayed post. However, I finally got out of bed for t...

402 views 27 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you