Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Be kind, stay home, save lives.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2020

This is the official advice and mandate from the New Zealand Government.

When looking at articles from overseas I have noticed (on the ones I have seen at least) no advice or links to mental health and wellness support.

I'm curious to find out what other friendly and positive Public Service Announcements are being shared by Government and other official sources.

5 comments

Comment

summer.hogan April 2, 2020

Hi Kat, 

I agree! There are very few resources out there to help with Mental Health. We do have various articles out there such as this one https://patch.com/arizona/across-az/coronavirus-arizona-mental-health-affected-pandemic that have helpful information. My company also has an EAP (Employee Assistance Program) that they are constantly telling us to use as a resource and it comes with the ability to talk to a counselor 24 hours a day for free. I have not seen any PSA's put out though. Thanks for posting this! Mental Health is just as important as Physical Health! 

Like Kat Warner likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 2, 2020

Here are some more PSAs. There are being shared by Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu. this organisation services the Ngāi Tahu tribe's statutory rights and ensures that the benefits of the Settlement are enjoyed by Ngāi Tahu whānui.

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
April 2, 2020

I can't get the other images to save so I will just post the links. Let me know if you need any of the Maori words translated.

Everyday Life

Whanau Wellbeing

Manaaki Tangata

Whanau Planning

Essential Items

Personal Wellbeing 

Adapting our Tikanga

P.S. For those that know better - forgive me for the lack of macrons.

JimmyVanAU
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2020

From the other side of the Tasman, the Australian government has headtohealth - https://headtohealth.gov.au/covid-19-support/covid-19 for resources on how to stay mentally well during this testing time. :)

Like Kat Warner likes this
Helen Griffiths _Capgemini_ April 3, 2020

In the UK, everywhere you look, whether you're on a walk or driving and see an electric road sign or you're watching the TV, the phrase here is: Stay at Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives

All other advise is the same as every government is posting. We're all in this together 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events