Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Atlassian Community Team goes to lunch

Does it surprise you that the Atlassian Community Team is a tightknit community in and of itself? I must say I'm struck on a daily basis by how lucky I am to work with such talented people who I've come to seriously respect and trust. Oh, and we also find time to have a little fun––it is the Atlassian Community that I'm talking about after all! 

This post details a recent team lunch excursion we took to celebrate ~*my birthday*~ and highlights how our Communiteam synergy transcends geographies and cuisines. 

Chapter 1

We take a short Lyft ride to the restaurant because @Monique vdB has a broken toe. #Lyftasateam

Chapter 2

We dine on delicious fare and chat about how we miss @Erica Moss who is based out of Trello HQ in New York City. 

Communiteam1.jpg

Chapter 3

@Stephanie Grice accepts a call from a Domino's pizza delivery man who is having trouble locating @Erica Moss. (Side note: Despite living in a pizza epicenter of the world, Erica's slice of choice will always be Domino's).

Chapter 4

Erica finally receives her pizza and feels the Communiteam love from 3,000 miles away. 

Ericatweet.png

Chapter 5

@BiancaE gets her fries to go, and we're off back to the office to get back to our Community! 

Post a photo of you and your team in the comments! I'll send some Atlassian swag to a few responders to say thanks for being a part our Atlassian Community family.

<3, Bridget 

12 comments

Comment

Jessie June 28, 2018

Love it!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2018

This post is perfect, and I won't hear otherwise. ❤️

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 28, 2018

@Jessie post a pic of the Stride team! 

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 28, 2018

I love the inclusion of @Erica Moss in the photo and via pizza delivery. A community is not just about being at the same physical location at the same time!

Here is the TechTime team after a ShipIt Day in May this year. 

TechTime.jpg

Jessie June 28, 2018

Stride team here ❤️IMG_3416.JPG

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 28, 2018

@Kat Warner my daughter has that giant panda! Her name is Pandy. (The panda, not my daughter.) 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2018

The pizza looks delicious. Luckily, China also has Domino's Pizza. I want to taste it on the weekend!

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2018

AtlassianSummit.jpgMy every day, all day team isn't so photogenic, but my fellow AUG leader are!  They seriously are the best team to be a part of.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2018

Us! After successful JIRA upgrade, this year. 😊

20180703_083251.jpg

Like Rajesh Viswanathan likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2018

Most of my lot are here:

Christmas 2017 Adaptavist Group Picture.jpg

Monique vdB
Community Manager
July 23, 2018

<waves at Adaptavist!>

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 23, 2018

Well, I‘m a lonesome rider, no team here...

5EE4D894-7626-4EDC-A2FE-AA0F52E8CC03.jpeg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events