It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Spice up your life with FREE Atlassian video call backgrounds

Hello, Atlassian Community members! I hope you are all staying healthy and sane in these strange times. I know social distancing can be hard, but luckily there are tools that make it easier than ever to stay connected from afar. 

To help brighten your calls (and hopefully days), our Design Team created some remote-friendly backgrounds for you to use for your video meetings! You can save them by right-clicking on any of the images below (although you might weird your team out if your background is the Atlassian editorial team's screenshot example).

If you do decide to put one of these gorgeous backgrounds to use, screenshot yourself and add your photo in the comments below! This definitely counts towards the #embrace-remote badge challenge ;). 

Enjoy!

Atlassian remote VC background_2.pngAtlassian remote VC background_3.pngAtlassian remote VC background_1.pngAtlassian remote VC background_4.pngAtlassian remote VC background_5.pngAtlassian remote VC background_6.png

10 comments

Jimmy_Seddon Fancyface McSparklypants Mar 24, 2020

@Bridget this is amazing!  I'm going to download all of this and rotate them in meetings. 

Background images are hot new work accessory ;)

I'll post an image after my next meeting!

Thank you guys so much!

Like Bridget likes this
Brittany_Joiner Fancyface McSparklypants Mar 24, 2020

@Bridget these are so cool!! I just downloaded the "this is fine" one 😂.

We need some Trello ones!! Any designers here got any ideas? I can brush up on my MS Paint skills if needed.

Like # people like this

I LOVE THESE AND THANK YOU!!!!! Any chance we could have any with subtle animation? I know my teams love the Zoom ones that are videos of like a tropical beach with rolling waves and a light breeze.

Like Monique_vdB likes this
Jimmy_Seddon Fancyface McSparklypants Wednesday

@Bridget as promised, with the addition that I convinced my manager to also use one of the backgrounds while I took a screenshot :D

AtlassianBackgrounds.jpg

Like Bridget likes this
FUN_MAN_ANDY Fancyface McSparklypants Wednesday

OMG... total n00b. How do I make them work during the call @Bridget / @Jimmy_Seddon !?!?
#HELP! 😳😵

Like # people like this
Jimmy_Seddon Fancyface McSparklypants Wednesday

@FUN_MAN_ANDY I can only speak to zoom at the moment, but beside "share video" there is an ^ click that and in the popup menu there is an option to select virtual background image.

Like Bridget likes this

@Bridget - please ask them to make us a few Community themed backgrounds!  

Like Bridget likes this
LarryBrock Fancyface McSparklypants Wednesday

@Bridget - Tell the Design Team that the Community members say "pretty please will you make us some awesome Community-themed wallpapers? ... You'll be our favorite Design Team ever!"  ;-)

Like Bridget likes this
LarryBrock Fancyface McSparklypants Wednesday

We (Praecipio Consulting) had a nice booth wall-graphic that got turned into a virtual background.  Not as cool as these but still pretty nice.  It has our company logo so I'll refrain from posting until @Bridget or @Monique_vdB approve.

Cody_Stevens__Community_ Fancyface McSparklypants Wednesday

Wow these are awesome!

Comment

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you