Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Don't F&*% the planet.

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 12.30.13 PM.jpg

Over the weekend, Atlassian ran a New York Times ad calling on business leaders to join us in committing to a net zero future through the Science-Based Targets Initiative. As part of our global community, we are asking you to help amplify our message on your social channels.

Reshare Atlassian's social posts on Twitter and LinkedIn.

10 comments

Fun Man Andy Community Leader Jan 31, 2022

OMgoodness... my LI absolutely BLEW UP that week....!!!! Woooooh....... 🌈👏

Like # people like this
Chris Buzon Community Leader Feb 10, 2022

This commitment makes me really, really happy. As much as I love helping people do cool things, I love trees and rocks and critters and plants even more. 

You rock, Atlassian.

Like # people like this

Talk to me about specifics. If you are in a 100% remote SAaS company - how does net-zero look?

Like Craig Nodwell likes this

Hello!! Great ad. Can you share some ideas on Science-Based Targets Initiatives? 

Like Craig Nodwell likes this

@Chris Buzon Thanks for teaching me a new word: critters. 🤣

Like # people like this

If only governments would stop seeing this a political issue.  It's really not.  They need to get their heads out of their *&^$ and grow up.  Well done Atlassian!

Like # people like this

👏👏👏👏

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan Community Leader Jul 22, 2022

This is great! I love working for a company who cares about our climate and I love using products from companies who do the same! I love companies that "walk the walk" and don't just talk about doing things and then never doing them. I work for CSAA Insurance Group (AAA Insurance) and they are making big commitments in this space. Read more here: https://www.bushnellmueller.com/blog/csaa-outlines-carbon-reduction-and-climate-commitments-in-esg-report 

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell Community Leader Jul 25, 2022

And now planting trees by the thousands!!

A Tree Should Be Planted For This

Like # people like this
Ethon I'm New Here Aug 19, 2022

that is great!

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events