Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Atlassian gamers are ready to stream to help kids in hospitals on 18th June!

On Friday 18th Jun 2021 in Australia (Thursday 17th June evening in the US), Atlassians will be streaming games on twitch.tv/atlassianlive to raise money for the Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation.

DESIGN Social Tile_TW_Atlassian_white.png

If you would like to join the fun, there will be multiple streams available and various events happening during the day.

Visit the campaign's main page on Tiltify for the full schedule. You will also be able to interact with the Atlassians using chat and influence their actions in games, too!

And according to this tweet by Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation, Salesforce is joining the challenge!

Let us know if you have any questions!

4 comments

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Jun 15, 2021

That's really amazing @Martin Varga!  I'm an Extra Life participant myself for my local hospital so I know the amazing work that can be done.  I will do my best to try and stop but at some point while you guys are streaming.

Like Martin Varga likes this
Martin Varga Atlassian Team Jun 15, 2021

Good on ya, Jimmy! Atlassian also participates in Extra-life. This is an attempt to bring a similar event to Australia!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this

Sad I missed this.

Like Martin Varga likes this
Martin Varga Atlassian Team Jun 28, 2021

@Jay It actually took off pretty well, now you can watch various events at https://www.twitch.tv/atlassianlive

There was a Dungeons&Dragons event just this morning, including our head of engineering!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Off-topic

🏸 Atlympic Event: Community!

Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! badges! fun!) please read...

170 views 7 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you