cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The NOVA Aug Meetup!

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2018

Hello NOVA Community,

Here's the link to our upcoming event.  

https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-northern-virginia-presents-aug-in-august-with-jira#/

Please feel free to post any questions, comments concerns here so Chris and all can prepare ahead of time.  

Also, now taking votes for food :)

6 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 6, 2018

walmart_labs_parking.jpegWhen you come, please park in the green area :)

Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2018

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC For Food in the area here are some options we have used for the office in the past:

Debra Martin August 7, 2018

Lebanese sounds wonderful!!!  That's my vote!!  :)

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2018

So far we've got one vote for Lebanese, thanks @Debra Martin !! :)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 22, 2018

I am for Lebanese food as well 😉

Dana Jansen August 22, 2018

Lebanese

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2018

IMG_20180823_192456.jpgHere's the group pic from the selfie angle!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2018

Thank you @Chris Nicosia for the presentation! I learned a lot.

Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2018

It was my pleasure!  It was a great time and I was so happy to see everyone there.

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 24, 2018

Thanks to @Dana Jansen and @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC for the great job you do with the meetup!

Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 24, 2018

Thank you to everyone who attended the event last night!  As promised here are the slides:

Slide Deck - Agile Boards in Jira Are For Everyone

Also, I mentioned an upcoming Modus Create blog article that was coming out soon...you don't have to wait any longer because it is now posted! check it out:

Modus Blog: Do You Know These 8 Powerful Jira Secrets?

Meenakshi Iyer August 25, 2018

Thank you @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC and @Dana Jansen for organizing such a fantastic session! And a big thank-you to @Chris Nicosia for this hugely informative session - learned a LOT! Thanks everyone and have a great weekend - cheers, Meenu.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events