cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is TOPIC TUESDAY!!

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2018

Hello Everyone, 

Billy here.

Atlassian is driven by acknowledging employees and customers in their efforts to promote teams. What have you or your organization done lately that has created a positive impact within your team or with the entire company?

Ideas welcome!

Teams encouraged!

Teams with ideas...  well, that's what we're all here for aren't we ;)

1 comment

Comment

Miles Faulkner August 14, 2018

G'day - one thing to think about is that not all teams are Agile!  The idea that business teams and teams that have straight forward low risk timelines must subscribe to either Kanban or Scrum doesn't make sense... so we created a campaign called "Keep calm and plan together".  If we assume very team needs tools to plan and share knowledge what can we do to support other teams? Surely more than Jira core!! So we have done an assessment and we like Big Picture from Software Plant amongst other tools to support traditional planning.  Sometimes a Gantt is what is needed... if you are interested give me a shout and I can send you some more info.  I believe we're coming to visit you in November anyway  

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2018

Oh, that is interesting.  Using different techniques for different aspects.  I like it!

Looking forward to November!  Hard to think we're already planning our next AUG so far in advance!

:)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 14, 2018

You are being proactive @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC which is something I always admire on you.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events