Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This may be the wrong place for this question, but is there anywhere I can offer my services as a Ji

Melanie July 5, 2022

This may be the wrong place for this question, but is there anywhere I can offer my services as a Jira architect/admin as volunteer work?  I would like to offer to help build projects for non-profit organizations, free of charge.  Not sure how I would get started with something like this.

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Lauren Black
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2022

Hi Melanie, 

ABSOLUTELY! 

I run Atlassian's global skilled volunteering program, Engage 4 Good and we always have nonprofits needing a hand. 

Eventually we would love this community group to be the place where nonprofits will come to ask questions and our community leaders can help them out. 

In the meantime, would you like to email foundation@atlassian.com with some info about yourself, timezone, company etc. and I can connect you with an organisation in need of help? 

Cheers

Lauren

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

@Lauren Black thank you.

That's a way better answer than I could give, and I would love to hear more about Engage 4 Good.  

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
Melanie July 6, 2022

@Lauren Black I have just emailed that address. THANK YOU!! 

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

Because it's about working for people, I'd be tempted to move this to the "jobs" section, but I think it's actually better here.

It's a good place to talk about charitable work, and your offer to help out is fantastic.  So not in the wrong place at all!

Melanie July 6, 2022

Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events