Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

This may be the wrong place for this question, but is there anywhere I can offer my services as a Ji

Edited

This may be the wrong place for this question, but is there anywhere I can offer my services as a Jira architect/admin as volunteer work?  I would like to offer to help build projects for non-profit organizations, free of charge.  Not sure how I would get started with something like this.

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Lauren Black Atlassian Team Jul 05, 2022

Hi Melanie, 

ABSOLUTELY! 

I run Atlassian's global skilled volunteering program, Engage 4 Good and we always have nonprofits needing a hand. 

Eventually we would love this community group to be the place where nonprofits will come to ask questions and our community leaders can help them out. 

In the meantime, would you like to email foundation@atlassian.com with some info about yourself, timezone, company etc. and I can connect you with an organisation in need of help? 

Cheers

Lauren

@Lauren Black thank you.

That's a way better answer than I could give, and I would love to hear more about Engage 4 Good.  

@Lauren Black I have just emailed that address. THANK YOU!! 

0 votes
Answer accepted

Because it's about working for people, I'd be tempted to move this to the "jobs" section, but I think it's actually better here.

It's a good place to talk about charitable work, and your offer to help out is fantastic.  So not in the wrong place at all!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events