Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Groups Clean-up

Robb Stohlman March 2, 2022

Our Jira admin recently retired and I have been tasked with taking over.  Honestly, this just slipped through the cracks when she left and I forgot to go through it with her.  I'm hoping you can help me out so that I don't have to bother her about it.

There are several Groups that I don't think we need any longer.  I can't find them being used, but I also don't want to just delete a Group that may be "system" vital.  I'll just list them below and I'd welcome anyone with feedback.

balsamiq-mockups-editors

_licensed-bamboo

_licensed-confluence

_licensed-fecru

_licensed-jira

_no-one-at-all

Obviously the Jira and Confluence ones raise an eyebrow, but I have other accounts that I believe to be more current...site-admins, administrators, users, confluence-admins-..., confluence-users-...

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2022

Hi @Robb Stohlman,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Those groups are leftovers from when Cloud was known as OnDemand and were used to prevent password reset for the system administrators. These are no longer used so you can remove them if you like. 

Robb Stohlman March 2, 2022

Thank you

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events