Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App integration

Oshadhi Vindhyani November 28, 2023

Hi, 
I'm currently on the Jira cloud software monthly standard pricing plan with 20 users. If I integrate MS teams will there be additional cost? If there is additional cost how will it calculate? 

3 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

5 votes
Answer accepted
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 28, 2023

Hi there @Oshadhi Vindhyani , thank you for your question! It depends a bit on how deeply you want to integrate Microsoft Teams and Jira. My team and I made a comparison on how to integrate both tools: Jira, meet Microsoft Teams! Make interdisciplinary teams happier and work smarter together - YouTube 

There are a few free and paid options available. I work for yasoon, the company developing the app Microsoft 365 for Jira with a deep Microsoft Teams integration. Check out the pricing for 20 users here: Microsoft 365 for Jira - Pricing | Atlassian Marketplace

If you have further questions on how to integrate Microsoft Teams and Jira, you can book a meeting with us here: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

Hope that helps!

Best,
Britta

Thank you this is helpful. Really appreciate this.  I'll check the resources. 

Like • Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_ likes this
2 votes
Answer accepted
Kate C_
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
November 28, 2023

Hi @Oshadhi Vindhyani ðŸ‘‹

If you are planning to use an app from the Atlassian Marketplace to integrate MS Teams, there might be a cost, depending on the app. For cost questions your best bet is reaching out to the billing and licensing team via https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/. That way, they can look at your setup and give you the most accurate info.

I did come across this post today from one of our #AtlassianCreators 💙 about integrating Jira with MS Teams using Jira WebHooks (rather than using Automation Rules or any Marketplace app). Not sure how exactly you'd like MS Teams to integrate, but it might be helpful? You can watch Monika Rani's video here

Thank you this is helpful. Really appreciate this. 

Like • # people like this
0 votes
Antonio Moraes November 28, 2023
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events