cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self Introduction

Tiffany Vaculin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2023

Hi, 

I am new to Atlassian Jira software.  I would like to recreate a new practice project, but system didn't allow me as I deleted first practice project with wrong way.  Am I able to create a new project again?  

3 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You can not create a project with the same key as a project that has existed already.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Tiffany Vaculin !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Like # people like this
Tiffany Vaculin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 10, 2023

I'm learning  this tool, may I create more then one project?

Like Collista Lewingdon likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2023

Yes, you can create any number of projects and any type of project you want depending on the type of Cloud product you are using: Jira Software, Jira Work Management, or Jira Service Management, but with the different project keys (as @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- pointed out).

Also, you need to have Jira administration privileges/permissions in order to create a new project in any of these Jira products, except "Team-managed" projects in Jira Software Cloud product.

Hope this helps!

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 13, 2023

Welcome @Tiffany Vaculin 

Like Tiffany Vaculin likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events