Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

salut

khaled April 18, 2020

Hello,

I received an email about Atlassian community, and I thought to say hi. I have used Jira and confluence for 2 years. It is was really a good thing. I am not deep into it, but it was organizing my tasks. In the current work, we don't use Atlassian. but I wanted to stay informed. I convinced my wife, up to a certain limit, to use Jira at home. we have a lot of things going on, and we thought to organize it with Jira. it is a way to stay updated with Jira, keep a reference for what we do. help her to learn Jira since it is a great task organizing tool.

thanks for letting us use Jira for an individual.

2 comments

Comment

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2020

Hi @khaled 

Welcome to the community and It's really interesting you are using JIRA to organize your personal task. I also use it and it's a fantastic way to organize and track your day to day activities.

khaled April 20, 2020

hello Monika, 

thanks a lot for your message.

yes indeed. these days you have to use something digital. this is the market.

by using jira at home, we will get familiar with it and learn about sharing assigning and documenting. 

i wish you luck always.

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 19, 2020

Salut and Hello @khaled !!

We are glad you are here!

khaled April 20, 2020

hello john,

thanks a lot for your message. i am glad to be surrounded by nice people.

salut

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events