need information about using this software in construction projects

Mohamed Shehata May 21, 2021

I am a P.M in a construction company working in Kuwait and I want to use software for managing and controlling the project

2 comments

Comment

Suhas P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2021

Hello,

In order to advise anything for your needs, one should understand your project, processes in various departments, way of working, etc.

Having said that, you can have one Jira project for each of your departments and start with an out-of-the-box template project with a simple workflow, screens, fields, etc. You can always modify the workflow, add statuses, rename transition buttons, add more fields as per your needs later as you explore the tool with time.

You can utilize the Kanban board for better tracking and managing the tasks in the prjects. Dashboards for displaying various graphs, progress, statistics etc.

You can gather knowledge about the tool, how to use Jira workflows, Agile boards, etc by reading online documentation and videos. However, to know how to fit your processes better into Jira and how to use the tool efficiently, I would advise you to get professional help to begin with if possible. 

Thanks

Mia Jones
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 13, 2023

your need for software to manage and control construction projects in Kuwait. As a Project Manager, you know the importance of having the right tools to keep your projects on track, on budget, and safe.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events