Why should I do ? I can not use add-on after install and click free trial

Dewi July 23, 2018

After install add on. 

subscribe and click free trial. I still can not use add-ons on jira cloud version.

Please help to fix this issue. 

The message "Invalid app license"

1 comment

Comment

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2018

Hi Dewi,

Can you explain the steps you took to install the add-on? Did you do it from inside the instance or from Marketplace?

Can you send a screenshot of the error you're seeing?

Shannon

Dewi July 24, 2018

Steps:

1. Install the Xray add-on on jira cloud.

2. Click "free trial"

3. try to configure it in manage add-ons. 

4. can not configure it. show warning. "Invalid app license"

Could you please help

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2018

Hi Devi,

Is this for the Cloud instance that starts with tutu*.atlassian.net? If so, it appears that you need to renew your Cloud license first, then you will be able to add more add-ons.

Can you try that? 

Shannon

Dewi July 24, 2018

Hi @Shannon S 

Yes, It is my office JIRA cloud url. The cloud license is already renew. 

I still can not use the xray. I already meeting with Xray team. they check the log too.

But they can not find any error log. so they tell me this is from atlassian.

please help me. I need ASAP

Thanks

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 24, 2018

Hi Dewi,

I just spoke with the Advocates team here, and they let me know that you only need to update the credit card on file which will allow the instance to renew. They confirm my findings that the instance has not renewed this month.

If you have any further questions for them regarding payment please let me know, and we can move this to a support ticket.

Regards,

Shannon

Dewi July 24, 2018

Hi Shannon

we already renew on 08 July 2018. 

Which instance has not renewed this month?

Waiting for reply. 

Thanks

Dewi July 25, 2018

Hi @Shannon S

Any update for this issue. please help. I need to fix ASAP.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 25, 2018

Hi Dewi,

From your screenshot, your instance was supposed to renew on July 8th and it did not. The Advocates team have confirmed with me that instance did not successfully renew.

Please login to your account, update your credit card details, and your account will renew.

If you have any questions or problems updating your payment information, please raise a ticket below:

Regards,

Shannon

Dewi July 25, 2018

Hi Shannon, 

I try to updated it, But there are something wrong with jira.

Please help for this issue.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 25, 2018

Hi Dewi,

I don't believe this is a problem with Jira but the billing system itself. 

As I mentioned earlier, this needs to be in a ticket so the Customer Advocates team can help you.

I created a ticket for you now. You should receive an email shortly from them with information on how to proceed.

Thank you for your patience!

Shannon

Dewi July 25, 2018

HI @Shannon S

Ok. thanks for help

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
July 26, 2018

You're welcome, Dewi!

Happy to be of assistance. :) 

Shannon

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events