Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which app(connect or forge) suitable to create an third-party integration app in JIRA?

Surya A June 13, 2021

Hai all,
    I am trying to create a third party integration application in JIRA which is need to show in jira issue contents page. I will explain my requirements. Based on my requirements, kindly tell your suggestions.

1. I need to get API key from the user after installation of the app from atlassian marketplace and need to store the api key securely without using own DB to make some third party API requests.

2. Need to perform API request using the API key that i stored and show the response data in jira issue contents page.

These are my requirements. To accomplish my requirements, which option is better(connect app or forge app).

Thanks in advance..

1 comment

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2021

@Surya A - I'd ask this on Atlassian Developer Community for a quicker (and probably more informed) response.

The "New to Jira" group is usually for questions like "What's a workflow status?" 😊

Like Huwen Arnone _Deiser_ likes this
Surya A June 14, 2021

@Dave Liao Thanks for your response. I will post my question in Atlassian Developer Community.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events