Weekly KPI Reports through Jira

Avinath_Pawar July 6, 2022

Hi Team

I am new to Jira. and started my journey as Scrum master with no prior experience. 

I just want to understand that how to create weekly KPI reports of sprint which i need to share with my management every week.

The Purpose is management wants to know, the progress of development team.

Can you please help me with that.

Thanks
Avinath Pawar

3 comments

Comment

Janis Plume _eazyBI_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2022

Hi,

Please, check the Demo dashboard of different sprint reports you can create with the eazyBI app for Jira: https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/5956-sprints-overview

You may wish to check other dashboards as well in the Demo account.

Kindly,

Janis, eazyBI support

Eduardo Oliveira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 19, 2022

Hi @Avinath_Pawar how are you? Welcome to the Atlassian Community 👋🏻

If you're open to using a Marketplace app, I would like to share another solution that may be useful in your need / scenario 👉🏻 MindPro Insights - Dynamic Reports for Jira

This is a FREE cloud app built for Jira that allows you to build highly interactive reports and dashboards in seconds using pre-loaded charts and gadgets that bring up instant data from all your Jira projects (Software, Service Management and Work Management) 📊

MindPro Insights.jpg 

The best part? You can customize and save multiple dashboard views, refine your data using Jira like Basic filters or JQL, and get fast insights by simply clicking on the charts to drill down your data and instantly see all the dashboard charts being updated dynamically according to your selection. 

The app is 100% FREE (for all tier sizes) and if you want to see how it works, take a look at this quick tour.

Best, Eduardo Oliveira | MindPro Team

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events