Training end users on Jira

Patrick_Tendayi_Huni June 17, 2020

Hello, just arrived here, just so excited to learn what Jira can do for us and organisations we consult for. We are a project management consultancy company. Once mastered, I am thinking we will have to train our teams in the different organisations. Any insights on that?

1 comment

Comment

Matthew Stublefield
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2020

Whether you're on server, DC, or cloud, you can find Atlassian training at https://www.atlassian.com/university

There are both free and paid training resources available, plus all the documentation :-)

I'm the head of education at Adaptavist, which is an Atlassian partner, and we have some resources available too, but only if you're on server or DC. We deliver our training both through a Jira app (Learn for Jira on the Atlassian Marketplace) and on Udemy (see my instructor profile on Udemy for our course list). If your company has a Udemy Business account, those courses are included so you'll have access to them as part of your subscription.

Like # people like this
Lily Tsui July 8, 2020

I also come from a consultant company, what can be interesting for you to know is that there are also certification badges that your consultants can earn by completing courses (all paid). Could be great to put on the consultant resumé and for customers to know.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events