Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start from Sep. 1

Benjamin September 14, 2023

Fresh new beginner here, hope to learn more about Jira-related. :)

4 comments

Comment

Esteban Diaz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2023

Welcome  @Benjamin  !!

Like Benjamin likes this
Halina Cudakiewicz_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 18, 2023
Like Benjamin likes this
Benjamin September 19, 2023

Appreciate so much 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2023

Welcome @Benjamin !

Like Benjamin likes this
Corinne Dent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2023

Hey @Benjamin - I'm a member of the Jira product marketing team and curious to hear how you're doing with Jira so far. Would you be willing to chat for 30 minutes sometime in the next few weeks? I'm curious to learn how we can improve the experience for new users getting started with Jira and sounds like you may have some valuable insights!

If so, please send me an email at croberts@atlassian.com and we can find time. Or drop your email address here and I'll follow up.

Thanks!
Corinne
Croberts@atlassian.com

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events