Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Sprint Comparisons

Are there any project managers how there, I am new to the field and to using Jira. I have created a few dashboards that manage Sprint work.....can anyone provide samples of comparing work completed per sprint? 

1 comment

Hi @Michele Snow 

What is it that you want to know about a team's sprint work? 

In Jira there are built-in reports which show the burn down/up of work, a sprint report, a velocity report, and more.  Knowing what you are interested in seeing, and the problems you are trying to solve, will help the community to offer you suggestions.

Best regards,

Bill

Yes, I have used a number of the widgets and created a few dashboards. Wanted to see if there are samples of dashboards out there that people have designed. For example, I created filters using JQL for each of my sprints and was able to do some comparison charting. Just wanted to know if there are samples of dashboards out there to get a better understanding.

Hi, Michele. 

I suggest doing a browser search for "Jira Cloud Dashboard Examples" and see some of the articles people have written on what helped them.  You can also find some great articles on this in this community forum:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=agile+dashboard&include_blogs=true

When the built-in dashboard gadgets do not provide what you need consider investigating addons from the marketplace to enhance reporting.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Introducing External Collaboration for Confluence

We’re excited to introduce external collaboration for Confluence, now available in early access. It is available to preview for Confluence Cloud Premium and Enterprise customers. (If you're not on ...

127 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you