Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self Introduction

Hi everyone 

My name is Tom Zhu , community leader from Shanghai , Found of Jingxiang Tech.

Beginning

I met Jira in 2015 when i worked in a fin-tech company . I believe this is the most successful project in my life so far.  It saved a 100 user dev team from management chaos.

Process of adopting Jira

Our team has completedly go cloud , using Confluence , Jira Software , Jira service management , Bitbucket , Access ; And we have tons of experience of extension , my second book will be about atlassian extension ecosystem . 

Interested Topic

I am interested in how Madarin speaking people using Jira in global company , how atlassian solution can be used under different culture background.

Funny Story 

Jira totally changed my life , after 5 years Jira admin experience , i started a company called Jingxiang Tech (now is Atlassian Silver solution partner),  start-up is a hard-level super mario , but start-up in China is hell hard level.  

Super Mario Maker 2 course maker recreates 1-1 from Hell

Here is my server and spot in first office ,  blue represents Atlassian. 

1.png2.png

We delivery edge tech in a elegant , user-friendly way. Helping orgnization improve collaborative efficiency by application of Atlassian toolset and consulting services

Our Culture is <Kitty , Coffee , Money >
just like <Love , Death , Robot>,
Kitty:Cute and geek
Coffee:Work life balance
Money:Make money by helping customers succeed

x.png

During Jira project delivery , first in my career , i felt to be treated like a human with basic equal right instead of being slaved .

WX20230706-225124@2x.png

We have survived and  and from 1 to 6 , we grew slowly but steadyly , i am the guy in white hoodie.

6.png

This Year i will publish a  book about How Jira is used in China , updated link as follow

I wish to share my expierence how to implement Jira in Chinese company , build a culture bridge between civilized western world and autocartic ancient China .  The cat paw means our consultant deliver practical solution combined with 3 core skill tech, management,business 

I am sorry so far i didn’t translate it into English , if you want to read it , please try translation function in Chrome. 

4.png

If you want know more about me or our company. Please check the info below

Regards

Tom Zhu

4 comments

Comment

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2023

Welcome to the community and 恭喜发财!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2023

Hi @Tom Zhu ,

thank you for a great entry post. Welcome and enjoy!

Like Tom Zhu likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Thanks for sharing your journey from "meeting Jira" till now @Tom Zhu !

Your link to the book says 'page doesn't not exist'. I'm interested in reading your thoughts about how Jira is used in China, etc. Let me know if there's another way to access it.

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2023

Thanks for the intro and welcome to the community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events