Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not so new (but) feels like new to Jira

Celina Ovuorho March 14, 2023

Hi everyone,

I started using Jira maybe 3-4 years back and lost touch with it as many of my roles weren't using it consistently in favour of other cloud-based tools.

Now I'm back again, through my most current employer and we have just migrated to Jira cloud I am eager to re-embrace the benefits of Jira (again) and Confluence.

I am most interested in utilising dashboards and reports as well as many of the other features that assist an Agile Scrum team.

4 comments

Comment

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2023

Welcome to the community @Celina Ovuorho !

Like Craig Nodwell likes this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2023

Welcome, Celina!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 14, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Celina Ovuorho !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here while you re-welcome Jira and Confluence in your professional life!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 15, 2023

Welcome, @Celina Ovuorho ! We are happy to have you here!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events