{Not so} New to Jira, but new to this group here!

Michelle Yip May 9, 2023

I've been an Atlassian user for years, but pretty new to the online community, a big hello to everyone here :) 

The biggest step I've learnt this year is getting myself familiarized with JQL, and Jira Smart Values. It is really neat, once you get the hang of it. 

Happy to learn alongside everyone here!

5 comments

Comment

Naveen Kumar_Appfire
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2023

Hi @Michelle Yip  Welcome to the Atlassian community 

Maya May 9, 2023

Hello @Michelle Yip ! Great to have you here!

I have yet to learn JQL and Jira Smart Values.

I'm wondering if that can help me with my current problem, where I have to set up a condition for workflow transition where a user can execute the transition but only when they're not also the assignee for the issue.

Michelle Yip May 9, 2023

Hi Maya! JQL can definitely help you set up proper conditions for your use case - read more about it here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-advanced-search-with-jira-query-language-jql/

Like Maya likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and this group, @Michelle Yip !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 11, 2023

Welcome @Michelle Yip !

Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 22, 2023

Hello @Michelle Yip !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events