New user to JIRA

deepa.jayaram March 4, 2022

I have recently joined a new company and all the Project management is done only through JIRA. I am totally new to this "JIRA world", hence i started to analyse about this Project Management tool and took a small course to know more about. This was really interesting and amazing tool to learn. I am eager to know more. 

3 comments

Comment

RISHAV KUMAR GUPTA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2022

Hi @deepa.jayaram We appreciate you for the new learning . So I'm attaching jira documentation below . This might help you :)

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/start-a-new-software-project-for-your-team/ 

Thanks ,

Rishav Kumar Gupta 

Like deepa.jayaram likes this

Hi @RISHAV KUMAR GUPTA - Thank you so much, Sure the document is going to support me in all my JIRA works.

Like RISHAV KUMAR GUPTA likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2022

Welcome @deepa.jayaram !!

We are glad you are here. 

Like deepa.jayaram likes this

Thank you @John Funk 

Like John Funk likes this
Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2022

Welcome @deepa.jayaram 

deepa.jayaram April 4, 2022

Thank you @Karthick S 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events