New to Scrum

Jennifer Jordan March 28, 2023

Hi I'm Jennifer Jordan or JJ.  I am new to Scrum and Jira.  I recently received my CSM certification and I am excited to learn more about Jira!

5 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Jennifer Jordan !

Congrats on getting certified as a Scrum Master!

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

jefe
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2023

Congratulations on the certification and good luck on your new journey !

Thomas Johnson March 28, 2023

Hi,

we are making tools for scrum teams, if you have any suggestions, you can share them with us, and maybe we will implement them :)

Dana V. Baldwin March 29, 2023

Hi JJ and welcome! My advice for all new to JIRA especially new Scrum Masters is to be very hesitant to add stuff to JIRA. That whole Shu, Ha, Ri thing. JIRA works very well out of the box. The dev teams I empathise most with live and work in places where the organization has put on so much extra heavy process, procedure, and customization on JIRA that the dev team has no autonomy to work the way that's best for them.

Keep it lean. Focus on quality. Happy Scrumming!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Welcome and enjoy, @Jennifer Jordan !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events