Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Jira? Let's chat!

Rachel Tang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2023

Hello Community! My name is Rachel, and I’m a Product Marketer for Jira Software 👋🏻 My team and I want to better understand the current experience around signing up for Jira Software, and we need your help!

In the coming weeks, we hope to have virtual coffee chats (via Zoom) with folks who signed up for Jira Software within the last 6 months. Specifically, we would love to hear more about:

• How you evaluated and for what reasons you ultimately selected Jira Software

• Your experience signing up and getting started with Jira Software

• What resources you used during onboarding and how your team currently uses Jira Software

If you’re interested in chatting with me or someone on my team for 30 minutes, please let us know in the comments below and we will reach out directly. Thank you in advance for the help, and we look forward to meeting you! 😊

--

If you’re interested in sharing feedback with our Research team, feel free to check out this opportunity: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira-discussions/Looking-to-speak-with-new-Jira-Software-users/m-p/2430595

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events