Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Jira Group

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join this group! I've been using Jira for more than 5 years, and I'm thrilled to connect with others. I'm here to help and share what I know about Jira while learning from all of you. I'm eager to grow professionally and see plenty of opportunities with Atlassian. Looking forward to connecting and exploring more together!"

Thanks

6 comments

Comment

TC Wang
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2023

Welcome to the group! 

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2023

Thank you @TC Wang 

Like TC Wang likes this
Rishi Samlal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 28, 2023

Hi (didn't get yr name)

I am new to JIRA and could use a bit of guidance. If you are willing, we could connect and chat.

Let me know pls.

regards Rishi

rishi.samlal@nen.nl

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2023

Hello @Rishi Samlal 

Feel free to post the query on community and we would be happy to help.

Thanks

Asha

Oshadhi Vindhyani November 28, 2023

Hi Asha, 

I'm Osh. It's been literally 13 days started using Jira. It's happy to see someone willing to help[. I could use your expert advice. This community is really great. If you like to connect I'd love to have a chat with you. There are a lot of project management concepts I need to implement in Jira. 
Stay Happy.. 
oshadhi@thepermalinks.com 

Mark Kinley November 28, 2023

Welcome!

Corinne Dent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2023

Hi @Oshadhi Vindhyani - I'm a member of the Jira team at Atlassian and would love to chat a bit with you about your needs. We want to make sure we're developing the right content and resources to help answer your questions.

Would you be open to a 30 minute call? Please feel free to email me at croberts@atlassian.com or post your email here and I'll reach out. Thanks so much!

Corinne
croberts@atlassian.com

Like Oshadhi Vindhyani likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2023

Hello @Oshadhi Vindhyani 

Thanks for your post. Please post your query to the community so others can also get the benefits.

Corinne Dent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2023

Hi @AG - I'm a member of the Jira team at Atlassian and would love to chat a bit with you how you're using Jira and what other types of learnings you're interested in so we can better serve our customers.

Would you be open to a 30 minute call? Please feel free to email me at croberts@atlassian.com or post your email here and I'll reach out. Thanks so much!

Corinne
croberts@atlassian.com

Like Oshadhi Vindhyani likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2023

Hello @Corinne Dent 

Thanks, Yes I would be happy to connect. Sent you the email. Kindly check.

Oshadhi Vindhyani December 3, 2023

I have sent an email. Let's schedule time over email. Thank you for the opportunity. 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @AG !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!

Like AG likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2023

@Taranjeet Singh 

Thank a lot Taran.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2023

Welcome @AG , we are happy to have you!

Like AG likes this
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2023

Thanks @Hana Kučerová 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events