New to JIRA

Alan Leonhardt July 14, 2022

Hello All,

New user to JIRA.  Learning as I go to try and improve my personal marketability due to losing my job 3 months ago.  Just getting my feet wet via Udemy courses along with the Atlassian courses as well.

Excited to learn this whole new world.  In my previous role they used Rally as their agile application.

4 comments

Comment

Nicholas Rowland July 14, 2022

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear about the job.  The market is still red hot right now.  You will pull up.  Jira is a great place to start.  I've been using it for a few years now and it is very user-friendly but powerful simultaneously.  If you find any other good training please post.  FYI, LinkedIn has a great learning service as well.  I have not looked if they have Jira though.  They do have many other related study materials.  Good luck!

Ann Godfrey July 14, 2022

LinkedIn learning has over 600 courses from What is JIRA to Advanced JIRA Administration.   Atlassian also has many free courses including JIRA Fundamentals - see link for details:  https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21734-free-training.  I've reviewed and used both sources and they're all good..

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Alan Leonhardt !

Feel free to ask and clarify your Jira related queries and our wonderful community leaders and members would be always ready to help and guide.

Hope you have a great learning experience here!

Monisha Naganathan November 28, 2022

Hi @Alan Leonhardt,

There is lot more you can learn about Atlassian tools, Keep learning and welcome to the community.

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

Welcome @Alan Leonhardt .

I'm sorry to hear about the job. I believe Atlassian knowledge will help you find a new and a better one! Good luck! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events