New in this community. How its features can help me in my professional venture carrier?

Rekha Sangani October 31, 2020

I am into branding people's ventures.

Please guide how this platform can be helpful to me.

Thanks

Regards

RkFmMumbai

2 comments

Comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

Hi @Rekha Sangani 

This platform can provide knowledge, help and connect with people from all over the world, who can share with you concerns, needs and collaboration, with respect and solidarity

Regards.

Like # people like this
Rekha Sangani November 2, 2020

Thx vero

Looking forward to recover best of knowledge n good friends for sure.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2020

Hello and welcome, Rekha!
I want to add with the famous "Required Reading" to what Vero said - a few very useful information for a good start were collected on that page.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/Atlassian-Community-required-reading/ba-p/1504443

In case of any further questions please do not hesitate to ask - a lot of people are here in Community ready to answer, to exchange or just to have fun.

Cheers,
Daniel

Like # people like this
Rekha Sangani November 2, 2020

Thx Deniel.

Thx for tthe link n adding knowledge.

👍😊🙏🏼

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events