NAVIGATING THROUGH JIRA

Matthew Iwundu December 26, 2019

is there a video that shows step by step how to use JIRA for project management or sprint management?

4 comments

Comment

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2019

Hi @Matthew Iwundu 

I am sure there are lot of resources online that can help you. Do you just want to get a general idea on how to use Jira for Agile based projects or looking for something specific?

Ravi

Like Hannah McKenzie likes this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2019
Ansar Rezaei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2020

Hi @Matthew Iwundu 

If you like I could give a live online free introduction with this concept. If you like you could find me here:https://www.linkedin.com/in/ansarrezaei/

Hannah McKenzie
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2020

Hi @Matthew Iwundu, welcome to the Community!

Are you using Jira Software Cloud? If so, you might find these tutorials helpful. There are also plenty of videos here.

Cheers,

Hannah

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events