My Introduction

Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2022

Hello World ,

Myself Guruprasad Shenoy I work as an ASE @ MicroGenesis.

Joined Atlassian Community To  enriching my knowledge and make Some useful contributions.

Thank You 

Guruprasad

3 comments

Comment

Mayur Ramesh Jadhav June 6, 2022

Hi @Guruprasad Shenoy ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!! 

Like Guruprasad Shenoy likes this
Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2022

Thank You @Mayur Ramesh Jadhav 

Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2022

Welcome to the community @Guruprasad Shenoy   , we are happy to have you here. 

Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2022

Thank you @Alex 

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

Welcome to the Community, @Guruprasad Shenoy !

Hope you have a great learning and sharing experience here!

Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2022

Thank You @Taranjeet Singh 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events