Kanban for a Human resource project

Thomas Heitzer December 2, 2019

My name is Thomas and I am working with Jira for the first time. I use the kanban board to illustrate the workflow of a human resource project. The team to which I belong mediates young people in the dual vocational training.

Best regards

Thomas

1 comment

Comment

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2019

It would be interesting to know how you have implemented JIRA in HR Department.

I am primarily an IT Guy so I have seen JIRA implemented for IT Guys. For my personal work, I use Trello.

Can you give us more insight on how you do it ?

Thomas Heitzer December 2, 2019

Yes, I like to try to explain how I introduce Jira.

It is a program that mediates young people in dual vocational training, who are assigned. The placement starts in June and should be completed in six months.

From initial contact to placement, the young people go through a process that I depicted on a Kanban board, without much explanation, just with the three Columns Task, Work in Progress and Done.

After a short time, the team members asked what it was. I refined the process in consultation with the team.

When it became confusing during the peak phase of the mediation, we overlooked people and opportunities. That was the time to go one step further and present Jira as software.

Like Vickey Palzor Lepcha likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events