Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction to Jira

Ashraf Ali February 15, 2021

I am new in Jira, want to learn how to manage project/ team using Jira step-by-step

4 comments

Comment

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2021

Run through all of these free training options and you'll be good to start.

https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Hi @Ashraf Ali welcome to the Atlassian Community and we are glad to see you here.

To address your query, I would request you to register for Atlassian University "free courses" to start your Jira journey.

Please follow these courses in the same order from the link:

https://training.atlassian.com/free-training-catalog

Foundation courses: 

1. Learn Jira Basics
  2. Jira Reporting Basics
  3. JQL in Jira Service Desk
  4. Managing the User Lifecycle in Jira
  5. Customizing Jira Workflows

Once you are done with the above courses, you will be able to confidently start Jira for your projects or prepare for the certification(s). Rest of the free courses can be taken as per your time and project needs.

If my post addressed your query, kindly click "accept answer" for the benefit of new members.

Like Ben Thoma likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Ashraf!

We are glad you are here!!

Like Ben Thoma likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2021

Hi @Ashraf Ali 

Welcome to the community !!!

Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy

Cheers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events