Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself

Tim Kopperud
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2023

Hi, I'm @Tim Kopperud and I have worked with Jira and Confluence the last eight years, as a user and as a functional administrator. I really love these tools, both server/DC and Cloud versions. I joined Atlassian Community in the start of October this year, and it's nice to learn more from you and to also share some of my experience within this community.

Cheers.

4 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2023

Welcome to the community, @Tim Kopperud  👋. So new and yet already a rising star! 😎 

Like Tim Kopperud likes this
Corinne Dent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2023

Welcome @Tim Kopperud

I'm a member of the Jira team here at Atlassian and wondering if you'd be willing to spend 30 minutes with me over the next few weeks to share your thoughts on Jira? I am keen to learn more about how you're using Jira for your team and any feedback for how we could improve. Your post really caught my eye since you have experience using server/DC and Cloud...I'm sure we could learn a lot from you!

Cheers,

Corinne

Like Lauren Hinrichs likes this
Tim Kopperud
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2023

Hi @Corinne Dent, sure, no problem 👍.

TimK.

Like Corinne Dent likes this
Lauren Hinrichs October 16, 2023

Welcome!  I would love to learn from you.  I'm new to both Jira and Confluence (1 year).  Would you be willing to meet virtually (share screen, phone call)?  I have several questions that I'm sure you could help with.  

Thanks, 

Lauren Hinrichs

Like # people like this
Corinne Dent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 16, 2023

Hi @Lauren Hinrichs - can you email me at croberts@atlassian.com to setup time? Also can you let me know what type of questions you have? I want to ensure I am able to answer them and/or bring the best teammate to the call who can help.

Like # people like this
Tim Kopperud
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2023

Hi @Lauren Hinrichs, tanks for your reply. Though I cannot provide free 1-to-1 sessions I would be glad to help you. I might suggest you post your questions here in the community to have the chance of many members and experts to assist you. You can also tag my name in those question so I'm notified, and I'll try to see if I can som up with an answer to you. 

TimK. 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2023

Welcome @Tim Kopperud , we are happy to have you…

Like Tim Kopperud likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events