I Use Jira To Manage myself - I'm Zack Brown

Zachary Brown March 31, 2021

Hey everyone! 

I'm a very naturally chaotic person, but Jira helps me visualize myself in a way that makes it very easy to remember and get things done so nothing sits on the backburner - happy to join this community!

4 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Zack!

We are glad you are here!!

Like Zachary Brown likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2021

Interesting, @Zachary Brown. Welcome to the Community! There may be a story in that to share one day ;-) 

Like Zachary Brown likes this
Zachary Brown April 15, 2021

I think so for sure too!

I have a lot of projects but I've been making insane strides in progress since using jira to track tasking!

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2021

Hello and welcome back @Zachary Brown !

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2021

@Zachary Brown that is one of the greatest answers I have ever seen for using Jira, glad to have you as part of the community.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events