Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you connect with others using Jira and collaborate, ask questions etc.?

Indranil Chattopadhyay PMP March 28, 2021

How do yu form a community in Jira and connect with others, collaborate ask questions etc.

4 comments

Comment

carlosughini
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2021

Hi Indranil,

Welcome to the community!

I believe that for creating a community instead of using Jira, the best option is to use Confluence instead.

Your Confluence site is organized into spaces. Spaces are collections of related pages that you and other people in your team or organization work on together. Most organizations use a mix of team spaces, software project spaces, documentation spaces, and knowledge base spaces.

It’s easy to create rich, dynamic content, and it all starts with the page – the live document where your content is housed. And you can even create an Intranet for your company.

I strongly recommend checking the documentation below to learn more about it:

Please let me know if it helps.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Carlos

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Hello and Welcome @Indranil Chattopadhyay PMP

We are glad you are here!!

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 19, 2021

@Indranil Chattopadhyay PMP - Use Slack or Teams? Consider making a dedicated channel for Jira users to collaborate on best practices, or ask questions.

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2021

@Indranil Chattopadhyay PMP Do you mean within your own Jira instance or within the wider Atlassian Jira community?

If the latter, I would recommend following appropriate groups or tags and getting involved in the various discussions and questions - you'll very quickly get to know others within the community. 

Regards,

Dave

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events