Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi There :)

Erika Yelenosky March 14, 2019

Hiii. 

I'm a veteran user but new to being a jira admin. I was able to set my team/screens/issues/workflows up but I'm finding that my epic colors aren't displaying on my cards.

When looking at the backlog list view I select to expand "Epics" and I select to change the color.... but it still only displays grey. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Erika

And just for fun.....

As a jira user

I can see epic colors

so that I can easily differentiate between epics at a glance

2 comments

Comment

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 14, 2019

Hi Erika,

Although it seems like your question/problem is described pretty well I'd like to ask for a bit more information:

• Are you using Jira Cloud or Server?
  • Can you share a screenshot with us as this is worth a thousand words?

Thanks,

Maarten

Erika Yelenosky March 15, 2019

Hi Maarten :)

Cloud

So I was fighting with it all day yesterday and suddenly the epic link color started appearing on the stories.............but then it disappeared from my cards D:

I looked under Board Settings>Card Layout, but I don't see the option to add it back there. 

Thanks,

Erika

2019-03-15_9-31-28.png

Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2019

Hi Erika,

Thanks for the extra info. I think your board has Epic Labels toggled off. You can simply toggle it off using the board menu:

Screenshot 2019-03-15 om 21.52.22.jpg

Best,

Maarten

Like Erika Yelenosky likes this
Erika Yelenosky March 15, 2019

Wow! you're my hero!

That was it - thank you! 

Erika

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events