Hello

Toku_Dasetima March 4, 2020

Hi I'm a newbie!

1 comment

Comment

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2020

Hi Toku! :)

People around here are pretty nice. Definitely ask any Jira questions you might have. I've been here for a few months and I still feel like a bit of a newbie, too!

...and be sure to check out the Off-Topic section for the community's water cooler chats. I always try to participate in the Miscellaneous Monday and Friday Fun conversations. It's a great way to get to know people.

Samie

Like Toku_Dasetima likes this

Hi Samie. Can you recommend a first book for Jira?

Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 4, 2020

That's a great question, but I don't have any recommendations! I bet someone else could chime in.

I work in marketing, so I probably have a different point of view than what you're looking for. At my last job, I was assigned tickets occasionally for updates on our company website, but I didn't work very closely with any of our developers. 

When I interviewed for this job, though, I wanted a better overall view of Jira, so I watched this LinkedIn Learning Course. It's about an hour long and it's very basic.

1. I'm grateful for the feedback,  Samie.
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events