• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am using Jira to edit a children's book I have written. It is about a young girl who learns to fly and along with a TNT loving fairy helps an anteater rescue her brother from an evil witch. I have cards to track each of the chapters, finding it quite useful to track where I am up to in the process. Anyone else using Jira in such a way?

1 comment

@Simon Gibson 

ciao

interesting theme this one you propose, I started using Jira (Jira cloud) to track the editorial calendar of the articles I write on Linkedin and on my personal website (also this is on Confluence cloud). In the end I prepared a kanban board to replicate the one I once had on trello. In your case about the book  I think you could do the same thing. The columns: to write, I'm writing, I'm revising, I'm done writing, let's say, and the swimlanes for the chapters. it's an idea.

Like Simon Gibson likes this

It does make it easy when you are juggling lots of different things. Almost ready for submission to an agent on Monday!

Like Kalos Bonasia likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Bitbucket Smart Commits vs. Genius Commits - What's the difference?

If you already heard about Smart Commits in Bitbucket, know that you just stumbled upon something even better (and smarter!): Genius Commits by Better DevOps Automation for Jira Data Center (+ Server...

125 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you